Programs For All - Beginner to Elite
We can promise you this, you will never get bored! Our constantly varied programming will provide you with all the variety you need and keep you coming back. Forget spending hours in the gym. Instead, each day a workout will be provided for you that is scalable to suit your fitness level.
Bergen County Athlete Academy
Staying fit in the offseason is the key to outperforming the competition. Athletes and teams that
train in the offseason are always ahead of the opposition. As Sports Performance Coaches we
have helped countless athletes improve their performance with cutting-edge, comprehensive
training programs and fitness approaches.
Every training program begins with an assessment that analyzes the movement and
performance capabilities of each athlete. We create a training program that addresses the
specific issues discovered during the assessment, thus shaping an all-around better athlete
ready to tackle any sport.
- Sprint Mechanics
- Power Production
- Muscle Imbalances
- Base Strength Levels
- Movement Efficiency
- Work Capacity
- Confidence & Mental Toughness
- Increase Your Chances of Making the
Team or Getting a Scholarship
- Develop Explosive Power
- Make Rapid Strength Gains
- Increase Your Speed
- Jump Higher
- Minimize Your Risk of Injury
- Improve Your Confidence
- And Much More!
We take the time to understand every factor that affects our athletes each time they walk
in. We want to know what else our athletes have done that day, what they’ve eaten, how they
feel, and even how school and class is going.
By doing this, each program becomes optimized to help every athlete stay injury-free, healthy,
and able to dominate anytime they perform.
- Mobility and flexibility training so our athletes will move better and stay healthy
- Speed and agility training so they can accelerate faster and change direction quicker than their competition
- Core training, because that is the foundation for any athlete
- Sport specific power development, so no matter what movements they perform in their sport,
they are explosive every time
- Sport-specific strength training, because if every other skill set is equal to the opponent, the
stronger athlete will ALWAYS win
- Conditioning that is specific to our athletes’ sports, positions, and needs
- Recovery and regeneration techniques to keep our athletes fresh, healthy, and performing at
the highest level
EVERY TRAINING SESSION INCLUDES:
140 Hopper Ave, Waldwick, NJ 07463
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 5:30 AM– 6:30 PM
Saturday: 7:30 AM – 11:15 AM
Sunday: 8:00 AM – 11:15 AM